Monday, December 3, 2007

Terrigal



Well, I'm home. I've had a lovely weekend with some lovely women at the beach! We arrived at my sisters house on Thursday night. It was great to catch up with her and her family...our last stay in their rented house as they are moving, as I write this, into their new house.
Friday was off to catch up with the crew and send the boys on their way to Macmasters Beach for a weekend of farting & burping (I was told) amongst Playstation and a whole lot of food.
We had fun dancing, playing Zug um Zug, watching a dvd till the power went out then laughing at each other as each of us tried to do various things that required power!
There was heaps of rain which made for a nice lazy & relaxing weekend...we did get an hour or two of sunlight and heat, though, which we took advantage of and went for a swim...my first for the season.
Caleb was not so much a fan of the beach. The waves seemed to scare him, the sand seemed to annoy him and didn't taste so good. But he was finally content with playing with his new bucket and spade whilst sitting on his beach towel (he wouldn't let his feet touch the sand).
Chris & I headed home, tired but encouraged by the fun had with friends ready to face a new week.

No comments: