Sunday, December 16, 2007

The presents are finished...Yay Hoorah!

Well, we finished the last of our Christmas Shopping this morning. We managed to get to the shops at a time this morning when there were still car parks!

I dropped into "The Mall" yesterday to pick up a first birthday present, not even thinking about the Christmas Shopping Chaos that lay ahead...when I arrived at the car park, I was shocked to see a parking attendant directing traffic. It was also the first time that I had ever seen all the registers at Big W open.

The fact that I am finished really excites me, because I wasn't looking forward to going to the shops at all this week. Now I just have the joy of wrapping all the presents...oh yeah, & I just realised that I am still "creating" a couple of presents. For the first time in my life I'm Scrapbooking, something I said I would never do...oh well!

I wish all those people who are yet to finish their Christmas shopping well! You poor suckers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think I fit into your poor sucker catergory- but it isn't that bad actually. I just went to visit the wonderful Good shepherd shop in Ashfield, which has increased its opening hours to deal with the christmas rush, and Mike and I were the only ones there- Mike even had a little lie down in one of the rooms! Apart from that I think we will visit a couple of little shops on Monday and try and miss the westfield chaos! Some simple tips for young players...