Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Christmas Shopping


I love Christmas...I love the deco's, the music, the trees, the joy because of why we have Christmas...and I wouldn't be a true Australian if I didn't admit to my like of Presents. I love to give presents as well as to receive.

Today I decided I should sit down and work out exactly what I would spend on each family member and realised that even if I was cheap, I am still not going to come off lightly! I've decided that my family is way too big! This is a time when both the husband & the wife coming from a family of 4 children is not helpful!

So I'm up for suggestions...anyone got any cool but cheap Christmas Present ideas?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Mike and I have some ideas... but their suprises, suprises which might not work, so I can't share them yet... you never know who reads your blog!!
Anyway, at what stage do you decide that you just buy 1 good present for someone else in the fam rather than 15 dodgy ones.... i though the simmons side did that?
TEAR catalogue is out- bet the kids would LOVE that!

Nat Waghorn said...

no, Simmons family doesn't do it...half of us want to the other half don't and mum's on the side of don't want so she wins out.
Maybe you could message me with your ideas!
I was surprised to see your comment as I didn't think people read my blog...so yeah, who knows who looks at it!

Anonymous said...

I read it too... but am not a good commenter, occasionally I will comment on someones blog, but not all that often. Actually I've been reading some blogs for months, and really agreed by some things that have been said yet still have never commented!!

Not sure why, maybe performance anxiety...

Unknown said...

One of our ideas is screen printed singlets, make it yourself stuff... but I had to wait til the boys got their t-shirts to tell you that- cause Mike was keeping it a bit of a suprise...