Monday, May 26, 2008

It's all a bit Mudgee!


Well, Chris & I went to Mudgee for the weekend. My sister, Jacqui, babysat Caleb for the weekend. We stayed at a nice place and visited lots of nice things.
The funniest thing was Chris doing his wine tastings! Chris never used to like wine, he's only just recently started to drink it...so you can imagine my angst that I couldn't taste but he could, he with his "unrefined" tongue!!! There was even white port!!! Oh well...only one person can bring the baby to the family and that has to be me!!! He just better make it up to me later!!! hhahahaha

We also did some cheese sampling...all very yummy.

I had heaps of fun taking photos around the place...you can see some of them at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=37801&id=548836694

We have never been massive fans of Mudgee but it did grow on us by the end of the weekend...I guess your probably wondering why we chose Mudgee if we didn't like it...well, it was close to Dubbo and had some things we could do.

It really was a weekend of food though...mmmm....food....

We ended our weekend with a trip to Gulgong...that was really interesting, such a cute town!!!

So that's about it really...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are you doing about the same time next year??

Maybe we get a babysitter and do it again??

We could even invite a designated driver if you want they way we can both wine taste without having to worry about the fuzz pulling us over!!